In 1971, Hugh O'Neil created POSTEN to enable rapid, detailed and efficient designs of Post-Tensioned and Reinforced Concrete structures. Today POSTEN Engineering Systems provides this same power to you.
- Design per ACI 318-14
- Beams of prismatic and other cross sections, with either constant or variable cross sections
- One and Two-Way slabs with drop panels and/or capitals
- Spandrel beams and Torsinal beam design
- Column design
- Multistory design capabilities including ductile moment frame design
- Features to allow finding the design that makes the most efficent use of materials including thinnest slab thickness or the most efficent tendon design to reduce the amount of steel
- Efficient "wizard" graphic interface that walks you through the design steps
- Clear and consice output that gives you what you need without excess data points
- Integration with AutoCAD with AutoLISP routine to create tendon and rebar profiles instantaneously
- Extended support agreement, version upgrades and CAD detail library available, call for details.